2. Agreement and order In order to complete a purchase via the Website, you must accept the Terms and Conditions. After receiving the order, the Company will send you an order confirmation via e-mail as soon as possible confirming the order. A purchase agreement is only entered into when the Company has confirmed the order in writing and you have received the order confirmation by e-mail. We reserve the right to refuse an order, for example if you have entered incorrect information or the order cannot be fulfilled due to final sales. Please note that we never backlist products that are temporarily out of stock. Such products must be re-ordered at another time.
3. Product information, etc. We reserve the right to final sale of products and any image or typographical errors on the Website, in advertisements or other marketing material and product descriptions. The company has the right to correct such possible errors, change or update the information on the Website and to continuously implement product changes and improvements on the Website. Images on the Website showing products, in advertisements and other marketing materials are to be seen exclusively as illustrations and not as any specification of the product's features, functions, origin or any guarantee. The company is not responsible for information on the Website that comes from a third party. The content of the Website is protected by copyright. Product names and logos may also be protected by trademark law or according to market legislation. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without prior written consent from the Company.
4. Prices and payment When ordering, the prices stated on the Website at the time of the order apply, unless otherwise expressly agreed or if the circumstances do not obviously cause otherwise.5. Promotions, discount codes and other offers The company may from time to time carry out promotions, discount codes and other offers for various products ("Offers"). For products covered by such Offers, the favorable price or favorable conditions apply during the limited period specified in connection with the relevant Offer or while stocks last. These Terms otherwise apply. Offers cannot be combined with other discounts unless expressly stated otherwise. Upon termination or revocation of the Offer, these Terms and Conditions shall apply in their entirety to the products that were previously covered by the Offer.
6. Abandoned shopping cart If you have placed items in the shopping cart without completing an order, we will send you a reminder list by e-mail of the products you have placed in the shopping cart, provided that you: are a customer and not the opposite you marketing from us, or you have otherwise consented to receive marketing from us. You can refuse marketing at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" in the email you receive. You can recreate the shopping cart at any time with all the products you have added to the shopping cart. If you do not want to recreate the shopping cart, you do not need to take any action. Price and availability of the products are based on the prices and availability that applied when you placed the products in the shopping cart. We therefore reserve the right to change the prices in connection with various Offers and for final sales.
7. Delivery Cost of shipping is added when ordering unless otherwise expressly stated in connection with your order. You can find more information about which delivery options we offer on the Website. Please note that there may be limitations in the various options. Delivery time may vary depending on which option you choose. The expected delivery time is shown on the Website and will be shown to you during the ordering process. Unless otherwise specifically agreed, delivery takes place no later than 30 days after the Company has confirmed the order in writing through the order confirmation. Please note that delivery times are approximate and that deviations from these may occur. If your order is delayed, you will receive a notification of this. Before delivery, you will receive a notification showing where and when your order will be picked up or picked up. You are responsible for receiving or redeeming your order within the time specified in the notification. Packages are primarily picked up in person with valid ID and order number. For unclaimed orders, we have the right to charge a fee of Euro 50 for our handling cost of the order and for the return shipping to us.
8. Right of cancellation for private individuals When purchasing products from the Website, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason, with the exception of what is stated below. If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the ordered product ("Return period"). When you make your purchase via the Website, you have the right to open the packaging and examine the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you are satisfied with it. If and to the extent that the product is handled to a greater extent than is necessary to determine its properties or function, the Company has the right to make a deduction for a decrease in value from the amount that the Company must refund to you. The size of the deduction corresponds to the reduction in value of the product compared to the original value of the product. Please note that certain products are not covered by the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following types of products: goods that have been manufactured according to your instructions or that have otherwise been given a clear personal touch; goods with a broken seal that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons (for example, underwear, cosmetic products, swimwear, hair dryers and similar products, shavers, electric toothbrushes, scales, heating pads and foot baths); an item that can quickly deteriorate or become too old; sound or image recordings (for example, a CD) or computer program with a broken seal; or digital content delivered otherwise than on a physical medium (for example, computer programs, applications, games, music, videos or texts where access is by downloading from or streaming). By accepting the Terms, you agree that the right of withdrawal does not apply to digital content delivered in any way other than on a physical medium. In connection with an order for a product for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, you will receive clear information about this. If an item has been sealed, you must not break the seal if he wants to be able to exercise his right of withdrawal. The right to repent therefore ends when you break the seal. Sealing also refers to technical sealing (e.g. serial number). If you want to use your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear message to the Company, before the Cancellation Period has expired. For smooth handling, the message should contain your name, your address, order number, order date, email address and which products you are canceling if the order contains several products. The message can be sent via our [complaints and returns form Complaints and returns form alternatively the standard form for right of withdrawal that the Swedish Consumer Agency has produced, see here. Products must be sent to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you notified us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The cooling-off period shall be deemed to have been observed if you return the goods before this fourteen-day period has expired. When returning products covered by the right of withdrawal, you must pay the cost of return shipping and are responsible for the condition of the returned product from the time you receive the product until we receive it. We therefore recommend that the product is sent in its original packaging and well packaged with a trackable shipment. If you cancel your purchase, we will refund all payments we received from you, including delivery costs (but not counting extra delivery costs as a result of you choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery we offer). The refund will be made without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we were notified of your decision to cancel your purchase. Refunds are made via the payment method you chose when placing the order, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, the refund will not cost you anything. We must wait for the refund until we have received the item back from you or until you have submitted proof that you returned the item, whichever occurs first.
9. Open purchase for private individuals In addition to the statutory right of withdrawal, the Company offers all customers open purchase for 14 days and the right to exchange. Returns must be made to the Company and handled in the manner specified under point 8 above.
10. Warranty For the products covered by warranty, the warranty period and other conditions for you to be able to enforce the warranty are stated in connection with the respective product description on the Website. In order to claim the warranty, the relevant proof of purchase, receipt and delivery note must accompany the complaint. Please note that special warranty conditions may apply to products of different suppliers and manufacturers. Therefore, pay attention to this when reading the product description that applies specifically to your product.
11. Complaints for private individuals When ordering via the Website, you always have the right to [complain about your product (Returns and complaints)] within three years from the day you received the product. If you wish to claim a fault in the product, you must contact the Company as soon as possible after the fault has been discovered. For the complaint to be valid, it must always be made within a reasonable time after you noticed or should have noticed the fault. A complaint that is made within two months of the fault being discovered is always considered to have been made within a reasonable time. We recommend that you examine the products when you receive them and that you report any damage to the packaging directly to the carrier or delivery point and record the damage on the shipping documents. You can claim a faulty product by returning it to us at the address provided on the Website. You are responsible for the condition of the returned product from the time you receive the product until the Company receives it. We therefore recommend that the product is sent in its original packaging and well packaged with a trackable shipment. The company does not redeem any products that are returned against cash on delivery or cash on delivery. When the Company has received the complained product and established that the complaint is valid, we will compensate you in accordance with the applicable law. This means that the fault will be rectified or that we will replace the faulty product with a new one. If this is not possible or if the Company otherwise deems it more cost-effective, the Company can instead make a refund of the amount you paid for your order including the return cost. Please note that the Company has the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty according to current law and that in such a case the Company will not reimburse any costs for return shipping.
12. Applicable law and disputes If you have questions regarding complaints, your right of withdrawal or other questions regarding your order, please contact our [customer service (https://bilmode.starwebserver....)]. As a consumer, you can also contact the General Complaints Board (ARN) via arn.se or by post to Box 174, 101 23 Stockholm. In the event of a dispute, the Company follows ARN's recommendations. As a consumer, you also have the opportunity to complain via the EU's web-based platform for dispute resolution, which you can reach via https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Disputes between companies are settled by general courts. These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Swedish law. General purchase conditions for e-commerce version 1.0 Publication date: 2018-05-07